Sales Executive (Cosmetics)ID:291094,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCentral, City
Product Specialist, Sales(Corporate), Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics
Medical & Healthcare, Retail/Distribution(Other)
• Establish strong rapport and business relationship with the department stores to create and develop an environment which supports brand growth and high sales performance.
• Continuously keep the department stores appraised of new products and colors to instill confidence in the brands
• Identify and translate market trends and directions into effective promotional activities to increase sell-in and widen customer base.
• Ensure successful execution of promotional implementation in accordance to plan through close coordination with sales staff and suppliers.
• Ensure in-store monitoring plans are sufficiently supported and effectively executed by ground staff.
• Perform sales forecast analysis and manage warehouse inventory to ensure sufficient stock levels to meet customer demands.
• In collaboration with the departmental stores, define the contents and measurement criteria of the counter's scorecard. On an ongoing basis, monitors the counter's achievement of the agreed benchmarks and develops appropriate action plans that support the progression of the counter toward these benchmarks.
• Ensure impeccable customer service through well-founded product and technical knowledge as well as excellent staff conduct discipline.
• Conduct new product information and technical training for the BCs and ensure behavioral conduct is in adherence to the Company’s policy and goals.
• Minimum Diploma qualifications
• At least 3 years of Cosmetics/Counseling experience
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent planning and analytical skill, interpersonal and communication skills required
8.30am ~ 5.30pm
- 14 days AL and 14 days
- ML + Medical cost at GP fully covered.
Please sign in.