Senior Marketing Associate, Demand Generation (Japanese Language Required) - ID:291065,000 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDCity
We provide financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Demand Generation is part of the Global Marketing & Events Team.
The Role Statement:
The Senior Marketing Associate, Demand Generation, is responsible for supporting cooperative efforts to ensure the successful development, delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan. The role will lead small scale activities across our event and marketing channels to ensure the flawless execution and a positive impact on productivity, efficiency, customer experience, and business outcomes for assigned LOBs and campaign teams.
・With oversight, execute projects and marketing campaigns with defined scope and responsibility to ensure the successful delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan: ensure timelines are met; manage and report back to stakeholders.
・Ensure all aspects, including content, marketing and follow-up are on track; escalate issues that could negatively impact effectiveness and results
・Contribute to the strategic annual business plan that balances and supports broader business objectives.
With direction, execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
・Generate and monitor lead acquisition and management for the sales team
・Work within assigned budget for LOB/Campaigns within the Demand Generation team to ensure maximization of ROI
・Ensure all data related to marketing activities is recorded and stored accurately in appropriate sources.
・Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting (data, analytics, insights) to the business and marketing’s senior management (program level; campaign level; LOB level; regional level; global)
・Assist to ensure follow-through on localization projects (proof reading, communicating with translator, printing company); translating a simple blog/email from English to Japanese
・Ensure CRM systems and contact database is up-to-date
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 3-4 years experience with demand generation marketing and email marketing is required
• A history of successful interactions with diverse stakeholders is required
• Fluency in Japanese (spoken/written) is required to communicate with Japanese clients
• B2B demand generation marketing experience is preferred.
• Experience with financial services and/or technical solutions is preferred.
• Knowledge of and an aptitude for CRM, marketing automation systems and web analytics beneficial.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, think critically and possess analytical skills, plus strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
9:00 ~ 18:00
Annual Salary: SGD60000-78000
■Annual Leaves 15days (+1day/year, Max20days）
■Medical Leaves 14days
■Hospital Life Insurance
Please sign in.