Beauty Consultant (6 months contract)ID:290051,335 SGD ~ 1,335 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
Store Development, Store/Branch Management, Area Manager, Inventory Management, Buyer/Merchandiser, Retail Sales, Other
Retail, Medical & Healthcare, Retail/Distribution(Fashion&Apparel)
- Achievement of sales target through demonstration and promotion of skincare and make-up products.
- Proactive engagement to build a regular base of customers on which follow-up is fundamental.
- Ensure merchandise is regularly replenished.
- To adhere to day-to-day Opening and Closing Operational Procedures.
- To work closely with team to achieve Monthly Sales Targets.
- To provide exemplary customer services ensuring high standards of performance in service excellence.
- To ensure customers’ complaints are handled tactfully in a professional manner with proper follow -up.
- Uphold the company’s image as a prestigious and luxurious brand at all times.
- To support the basics for After Sales Service.
- To be well-groomed at all times.
- To abide to the Dress Code standards.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in beauty industry or in a fast-paced retail environment
- Able to commit 4 days per week
- Able to converse fluently in English.
- Able to work on shift and retail hours.
- Inexperienced applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Customer-focused, result-oriented, independent, highly motivated and proactive.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Training will be provided.
9:00 ~ 21:00
- Annual Leave - 7 Days
- Medical Leave - 14 Days
- Hospitalisation Leave - 60 Days (Inclusive of 14 days medical leave
- Basic plus commission
Please sign in.