This job is closed
■【日系大手製造業】営業ID:285953,000 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDEast
Sales Engineer, Custmer Support/Service, Sales (Insurance), Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
8:15 ~ 17:53
Sales Engineer (Motion Control)ID:293783,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDNorth, East
Sales Engineer, Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Management, Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Other(Sales)
The company is a leading regional supplier of precision motion controls, mechanical drive components, precision heating, distributed control systems and precision force/torque measurement products and they are currently finding a replacement and will like to look for a sales engineer, to acquire new sales accountsMaintain and develop business relationships with existing and potential customers. Work with engineers on specifications for motion systems and liaise with customers on technical issues.
- Provide strategy & actions plan to increase the loyalty and sales
- Provide for sales quotas and performance objectives, accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness
- Monitors competition by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques and takes necessary action to replace them
- Evaluates sales potential and develops sales program (strategy & action plans) to increase the loyalty and sales for assigned territory
- Explore business opportunities and expand new customers for assigned territory
- Variable Bonus Payment (June & December each calendar year)
- Medical Expenses @ SGD500/year subject to SGD 30 per occasion (From Join Date)
- Dental reimbursement of SGD200/year
- AL: 14 working days/year with incremental 1 day a year from 2nd year of service onwards.
- ML: 14 days (Hospitalisation Leave in accordance with Singapore Labour Law @ 46 days if medical leave was consumed or @ 60 days if no medical leave taken)
Inside Sales Executive (Japanese Language)ID:291252,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
Custmer Support/Service, Shipment/Import & Export, Freight Forwarding, Logistic Coordinator, Sales (Insurance), Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Sales Coordinator
＊Coordinator for regional ocean cargo business
- Sharing information through Lotus Notes,
- Summarizing various results and creating reports
- Management of procurement: Maintenance and negotiation of freight rate from shipping line
- Management of sales plan: Preparation of RFQ, Preparation of quotation (Internal negotiation and pricing)
- Management of general job scope: FMC/AMS for US trade, AFR for JP trade, Agency agreement,
- Quality control for transportation
- Sales activities for Marine transportation business
- Planning and executing new ocean service
- Research on regulations on logistics companies in each country across the region
＊ Supporting role for Sales & Marketing Center
- Trace and compare regional business plan and actual
- Support sales activities
＊ General affair for Sales & Marketing Center
- Other administrative tasks (preparing various materials for meetings, arranging business trips etc.)
(up to 750SGD/per a year)
Sales Engineer (ED&C)ID:284503,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
Other, Sales Engineer, Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Management, Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics
We're a Japanese Manufacturing company and looking for a talented Sales Engineer to join our organization.
・Manage and develop existing distributors and build new accounts.
・Work closely with distributors, system integrators, panel manufacturers and contractors to offer full range of low voltage Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products.
・Develop and manage channel partners from panel builders, distributors, contractors and OEMs.
・Conduct regular trainings, seminars and visit to targeted customers and partners.
・Coordinate and compile quotations, negotiate and secure sales
・Other duties include developing marketing strategies and activities, analysing market trend and competitors pricing and etc.
■Travel allowances (Claims)
■Annual leave: 12 days (+ 1 days each year, capped at 18 days)
■Medical Leave 14days
■Special Holidays allocated by company (7 days), Medical claim (basis subject to a cap of $500 per year)
Business Development ManagerID:293292,800 SGD ~ 4,200 SGDEast
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Product Specialist, Sales(Corporate)
Purpose: To work with internal and external teams to build the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by promoting the products and developing new product markets.
- Identify, understand and propose suitable products and solutions to meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Collaborate with external business partners to address the needs of the customer
- Work with internal departments to achieve sales objectives
- Develop sales strategies to achieve sales goals and revenues
- Prospect and qualify new customers
- Build and monitor channel sales pipeline
- Track, collate and interpret sales numbers
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
Annual Leave 14 days
Medical Leave 14 days
candidate with a car
- Transport $600
- Patrol Card $400
without a car
- Grab Account