Sales Engineer (ED&C)ID:284503,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDEast
Other, Sales Engineer, Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Management, Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics
Our client is a Japanese manufacturing company.
【What you will be working on】
- Manage and develop existing distributors and build new accounts.
- Work closely with distributors, system integrators, panel manufacturers and contractors to offer full range of low voltage Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products.
- Develop and manage channel partners from panel builders, distributors, contractors and OEMs.
-.Daily responsibilities include offers preparation, orders follow up and maintain customer interaction to secure sales
- Conduct regular trainings, seminars and visit targeted customers and partners
- Prepare monthly sales report
【What they're looking for】
- At least a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in sales and marketing of Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products
- Good network of panel manufacturers, consultants, contractors, distributors, and M&E services in the region
- Familiar in building and industrial segments
- Experience in managing key accounts or channel partners
- Excellent business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ready for business travel within ASEAN and emerging market countries
8:45 ~ 5:30
【What they are offering】
- VB (about 2 months subject to performance)
-Travel allowances (Claims)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (+ 1 days each year, capped at 18 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical claims (basis subject to a cap of $500 per year)
Please sign in.