This job is closed
Finance Manager (Consolidation) ID:284466,600 SGD ~ 7,600 SGDWest
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Internal Audit, External Audit, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Management
A Finance Manager (Consolidation) job has just arisen at a leading digital marketing firm based in Singapore.
Job overview: We are a fast-growing and leading company in digital marketing industry, with a dynamic work environment offering great career progression opportunities. In this newly-created role based in Singapore, you will be mainly responsible for preparing the consolidated financial statements, statutory audit and various management reports. This full-time position will report to the CFO and will work closely with subsidiaries across the region.
Key responsibilities :
• Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of the quarterly consolidated financial statements. (Prime duty)
• Work with external auditors in group and statutory audits.
• Supervising for month/quarter/year end closing to meet group requirements.
• Responsible for tax compliance function.
• Liaising with secretary in relation to board papers and related documents.
• Responsible for the cash flow forecasting and budget processes.
• Ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
To succeed in this Finance Manager (Consolidation) role, you will need to possess strong fundamentals in consolidation preferably with audit experience and the interest to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Wealth of experience in a consolidation role is a must.
• Professional qualification in finance such as CA/ACCA/CPA.
• Experience working in a audit firm is an added advantage.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines.
• Strong understanding of SFRS, IFRS.
• Strong sense of responsibility.
10:00 ~ 19:00
Basic Salary: SGD 6,600 ~ SGD 7,600
Annual Leave: 14 days
Variable Bonus (Depends on company's performance and profitability at management discretion)
Other benefits to be disclosed during interview