This job is closed
Sales Executive, Project (Japanese Language)ID:283212,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
The successful Sales Executive will be a team player, with an eye for detailing and furnishing, as well as the ability to sell design and build rapport with clients to keep them coming back. Working with designers on space planning, fabric coordination, product selection and overall project design. Successful execution is evidenced by developing client relationship and achieving sales goals in an environment that is creative and vibrant.
• To establish and develop new clients within Architect and Interior designer community.
• Be part of the team in business development planning and executing.
• Relationship building with corporate clients.
• To achieve sales target and team work in order to develop business, surpass the sales target & improve market share.
• Developing marketing strategies with action plans to penetrate new markets
• Explore, identify and develop new opportunities
• Marketing and selling our products and services
• Plan and implement strategic and marketing plans to boost sales
• Be part of our growing sales and marketing
• At least Diploma or Degree Qualification from recognized institution.
• Prefer 2 years of sales experience especially experiences of selling office interior solution to designer or through channel management.
• Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
• Eye for details, creative, team player & self-motivated.
• Possess good interpersonal communication & analytical skills with people at all levels.
• Able to communicate in Japanese to manage native Japanese speaking clients
9am ~ 5.50pm
SGD 2,500 ~ 3,500
Annual leave: 7 days (next year 14 days)
Medical leave: 14 days
Over time payment
- VB (depends on company performance)
- Transportation: Reimbursement
- Handphone will be provided.