BIM Coordinator (Japanese Language)ID:282053,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
· Check BIM models, construction sequence, establish POC BIM standards, to perform automatic design clash checks using BIM software (Navisworks, SolibriModelChecker)
· Use BIM models for coordination/ design proposals with different parties (clients, consultants, subcontractors, internal), check shopdrawings
· Communicate with team members, give presentations, create BIM reports
· Able to communicate with Japan HQ (Japanese) and Singapore members (English)
· Market research related to BIM/ construction
· Training, OJT sessions will be held for the first few month
- Degree or Diploma in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Construction.
- 2-3 years of working experience in a related field/industry
- JLPT N1 or N2 (speak and write) to liaise with native Japanese
- Well versed in Revit, AutoCAD software
- Licensed Architects, Engineers will be advantaged
- Positive working attitude and ability to work in fast pace environment
- Responsible and able to complete tasks given within timeline
-Basic understanding of archi/structure/MEP disciplines
-Create BIM reports using powerpoint, excel, word, etc.
8 AM ~ 6 PM
- AL 14 Days
- ML 14 Days
($500 per year for medical expense)
- Phone allowance $30 to $50 per month
- BV (Depend on company and individual performance)
Please sign in.