This job is closed
Advertisement sales/Editor(Japanese Language)ID:281892,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral
Designer(Pamphlet/Flyer/Paper-Based), Sales(Corporate), Editing/Production
Sales and production of Japanese publishing media (Free Paper, Web, etc.)
- Develop new client and maintain existing client
- Hearing how do the client want them to publish
- Proposal combining WEB media, catalog · poster, event planning etc.
- Planning and production
- Design management
- Article creation
- Promotion design
- Sales support
- Japanese language for communicating with native Japanese clients
- 1 - 2 years sales experience
- Have sales experience in similar industry will be an advantage
- Humble and energetic personality
- More than 3 years experience is an advantage (digital advertisement)
9:30 am ~ 6:30 pm
AL : 14 days
ML : 14 days
Medical claim up to $350 / year
BV: up to Company & individual performance
Sales Manager – LCD PANEL/ ELECTRICAL COMPONENTSID:289255,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest, Central
Sales Engineer, Web Marketing, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Foreign/Commodity Trading, Medical Representative, Other(Sales), Business/Corporate Planning, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics
• 70% Hunting, 30% Farming
• Organise discussion & recovery plan on the budget plan
• Obtain the latest product/line-up information & demos from Japan HQ
• Obtain customer/market information in the region of responsibility
• Map customers to product roadmap of SSC Strategy and Japan HQ
• Introduce Sharp latest technologies to relevant customers
• Arrange demos to individual/group customer (marketing event)
• Identify the best strategy/business model for each customer/product
• Coordinate efforts with biz partners to realise business (based on business model)
• Track and facilitate customer project development
• Obtain/negotiate pricing with Japan HQ to win sales order
• Negotiate pricing with Customers to maintain profitability as set forth
• Gather the latest updates information from customers and update the GPSI system
• Plan buffer stock based on customer MP schedule and Sharp components supply
• Follow up and ensure payment as per customer credit ratings
• Update Project sheet / Sales Analysis Report / Sales Trips Report or any ad hoc report.
• Provide marketing reports on market/product/country-specific whenever deemed necessary.
• Delivery negotiation if customer-facing delivery problems
• Regular meeting and planning with PSI group on delivery/demand input.
• Close communication within the Sales & Marketing Dept. to ensure sales objective is met and sharing of marketing/customer information.
• Keep communication with AR (Accounts) to ensure payment delivery is being met and review on customer financial status regularly.
• Close interface with the Customer Service team to ensure delivery commitment to customer and pull-in activities to increase sales.
• Interface with Technical Team to develop demo & jig/support product information/samples/communication with Japan engineers.
• Annual Leave 17 days
• Medical Leave 14 days
• Variable bonus (Depending on Individual & Company performance)
• Monthly transport allowance of $700 (vehicle owner) and $350 (non-vehicle owner).
• ERP reimbursement capped at $60/month. (For car owner)
Sales Executive (Japanese Language)ID:288733,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Product Specialist, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Other(Sales)
1 Maintain a close relationship with management, customers, production, colleagues by Japanese and English.
2 Monitor all shipments and orders to meet customer requested due date.
3 Willing to travel and meet customers with an open mind and friendly.
4 Analyze market potential, track sales, status reports, and customers demand.
5 Handle queries with regards to quality, price, technical support, etc.
6 Provide a monthly report and weekly report to management.
7 Able to reply to internal and customers inquiry by the due date or fast respond.
8 Provide excellent customer service to build and maintain a relationship with customers.
9 Acquire a good knowledge of the product to understand customer needs.
10 Evaluate new customer, the market survey on competitor and needs.
11 Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
12 Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes with the schedule.
13 Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
14 Highly motivate and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
15 Generate leads and build relationships planing, organizing daily work
schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
16 Meet weekly, monthly, annual sales quotas through the successful
implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- AWS: 1 month
- Variable bonus: depends on company performance
- Transport: S$100 per month
- Meal: S$60 per month
- 100% Attendance: S$30 per month
- Japanese lanugage allowance N1 ($200) / N2($100)
■【日系企業食品業界】営業ID:288502,800 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
Executive or Assistant Manager -Trading (Polyolefin /Biz Dev Dept.)×3ID:288193,011 SGD ~ 6,150 SGDCentral, City
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
・ Sales and Marketing duties with suppliers in the region
・ To set up credit line, review and analyze financial status of customers and manage credit control in accordance with our company’s requirements
・ Coordinating with oversea offices for potential customers of expanding sales of Polyurethane chemicals, Engineering Plastics & Elastomers
・ Correspondence & coordination with supplier, clients & our overseas offices including Head Office in Tokyo
・ Monthly or weekly pricing from suppliers to customers / distributors
・ Half-yearly reviews on sales budget set with suppliers / distributors
・ Prepare monthly sales result / report or as and when required
・ Visit & service customers
・ Identifying new customers and create synergy and maximizing business opportunity share from the customers
・ Support sale presentations to customers for new product grade
・ Managing and coordinate customer support activities, allowed by the principal, for the assigned customer base and to manage assigned personnel to maximize profit, growth and industry awareness within the boundaries set in the product marketing strategies/objectives.
・ Set up a team work with liaison office to support customer in the region.
・ Maintain regulatory compliance of activities in assigned area
・ Support principal in realizing sales budget for the assigned customers according to the fixed price list provided by the principal
・ Manage outstanding invoices / customers’ complaint owner
・ Setting sales strategy within the sales area
・ Responsible for supporting in local key account management, plans and customer
・ Provide local market intelligence and share within team.
・ Manage end user relations by coordinating agent activities, technical services,
marketing, distribution in area
・ A team player
3) Must be prepared to travel frequently on business trips in Asian region. Entertainment with guests and business associates in the evening is sometimes required.
■Variable incentive bonus based on individual & company performance.
■Annual Leaves 14 days
■Medical Leaves 14 days