HR ManagerID:280275,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDNorth
Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour Relation, Organizational Development, Performance Management
A Japanese Manufacturing company seeking out for an HR Manager.
This is an independent contributor role.
Recruitment & Selection
• Processing of Job Requisition
• Sourcing & Screening of candidates
• Screening & Selection candidates
• Communication of employment terms and signing of employment contract.
• Work Pass Application (including purchasing of security bond)
• Application for inclusion to Group Insurance coverage
• Preparing documentation & orientation of new employees
• Retrieve monthly records for preparation of payroll
• Process monthly payroll for approval
• CPF submission
• Monthly salary details and statistics report
Annual Performance Review
• Prepare documents for annual performance review
• Tabulate results of review.
• Initiate negotiations with Union on annual increment and VB.
• Prepare approval documents for AI & VB
• Announcement of AI & VB, preparation of staff letters
Administration of Leave
• Ensure correct leave allocation for each level of staff each period.
• Ensure that Leave System is consistent with HR policy.
• To verify submitted support documents for leave types that require documentation.
• Staff Training
• Process staff training request form:
• Arrange training materials and facilities for training purposes
• Training evaluation.
Periodic Review of Company's Policies/Contracts/Termination of Contract
• Keep updated with statutory changes and make amendments to HR Policy as and when necessary
• Ensure periodic review of company's group outpatient and health insurance, as well as company insurance.
• Ensure timely renewal of company's contracts.
• Determine type of cessation and process cessation on HR system.
Annual Submission of Employment Income
• Calculate and prepare IR8A and A8A
• Submission of employment income to IRAS in time before annual stipulated deadline.
• Regular communication with Labour Union.
• Represent the organisation in collective bargaining, negotiations and IAC hearings.
• Retrenchment Process
- Only Singaporean
- Min 5 years above HR Manager experience
- Must have experience ⇛Negotiation Union in current company
- Japanese MNC will be advantage
8:00 ~ 17:30
-Annual Leaves 14days（+1day/year , Max 21days）
-Medical Leaves 14days
Please sign in.