This job is closed
Human Resource Executive -AdminID:280113,000 SGD ~ 3,600 SGDWest
Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour Relation, Organizational Development, Performance Management
- Provide day to day support in Full Spectrum of HR and Administrative functions.
- Execute recruitment activities to meet business needs.
- Working closely with branch managers on hiring needs, ensure efficient and effective on-boarding and off-boarding activities.
- Administer relevant documents pertaining to employees’ employment, resignation, termination, retirement, contract renewal and etc.
- Administer all work passes (application, renewal, cancellation, updates).
- Administer and maintain accurate HR database and up to date employee records.
- Involve in grievance handling and disciplinary issues.
- Administration and Coordination for training and development activities.
- Manage Group insurance and claims matters.
- Administrative duties for passes (eg: airport pass, staff pass, etc).
- Coordinate Training & Development activities.
- Manage MHC portal and administration of Medical Claims.
- Manage Company vehicles and Housing for Expats.
- Manage and maintain office stationery, name card, uniform and equipment to ensure smooth operation.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Possess Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management or in any discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience in HR function (HR Generalist preferred).
- Fast learner, meticulous, detail oriented, able to maintain confidentiality and work independently.
- Proactive, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge on employment legislations.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good interpersonal skills, accountable, initiative and willingness to learn.
- Good team player with positive working attitude.
- Wiling to travel within Singapore.
9:00 ~ 17:30
-AL(10 days), ML(14 days)
-Medical Insurance (up to 750SGD/per a year)