This job is closed
Human Resource Executive (Payroll)ID:280103,000 ~ 3,600 West
- Provide day to day support in Full Spectrum of HR and Administrative functions.
- Responsible for monthly full payroll cycle of 【800 headcounts】 including payroll processing, payroll reconciliation, reports.
- Review and ensure compliance check with statutory legislation and Company’s policies.
- Prepare monthly payroll report and FWL report to accounts and reconcile account balances versus payroll information to maintain the accuracy of both recordkeeping.
- Manage in-house time attendance records and Interface with payroll.
- Handle payroll related documents eg: Headcount report, Forecast report, Mandatory surveys, statistics by MOM and relevant regulatory bodies, audit check and etc.
- Responsible for statutory payment submission and claims - CPF, FWL, IRAS (IR21, IR8A), NS claims, Government-Paid maternity, Paternity and childcare Leave, Mediation (TADM), etc.
- Update and maintain Leave system.
- Administer relevant documents pertaining to employees’ employment, resignation, termination, confirmation, retirement, contract renewal, certification letter and etc.
- Maintain and upkeep employee records in HR system and Personnel File (P-File).
- Administration and Coordination for training and development activities.
- Manage Group insurance and claims matters.
- Manage MHC portal and administration of Medical Claims.
- Involve in grievance handling and disciplinary issues.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
(2 headcount and need to handle 800 headcount)
- Possess Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management or in any discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience in HR function (HR Generalist preferred).
- Experience in Payroll.
- Fast learner, meticulous, detail oriented, able to maintain confidentiality and work independently.
- Proactive, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge on employment legislations and tax regulations.
- Good interpersonal skills, accountable, initiative, team player with positive working attitude.
- Knowledge of Paymaster and E-Cirtrix will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in Payroll.
- Had experience for responsible for monthly full payroll cycle of 【above 800 headcounts】
including payroll processing, payroll reconciliation, reports.
9:00 ~ 17:30
-AL(10 days), ML(14 days)
-Medical Insurance (up to 750SGD/per a year)