This job is closed
Purchasing AssistantID:280092,400 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDEast
• Responsible for PO creation, issuance, confirmation, re-scheduling and cancellations.
• Monitor and update delivery schedule.
• Data entry in-house system.
• Liaise with warehouse for incoming and outgoing shipment
• Ensure procurement procedures and policies are followed
• Undertake any other ad-hoc administrative duties assigned
• Candidate must possess minimum Diploma
• Have some or minimum experience in warehousing and purchasing
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot table, Functions and Formulae), Word and PowerPoint
• Able to multi-task and possess a great sense of responsibility, quick-thinking, flexible and problem solving skills
• Proficient in SAP system is advantage
• Preferably min 1-2 years working experience in related field
• 1st year employment may be under contract or may start as permanent employee
• Able to commerce work immediately or within short notice
8:45 am ~ 5:45 pm
Disclosed during the interview