Administration Coordinator (1 Year Renewable contract) - RCNSGID:280062,800 SGD ~ 3,600 SGDCentral, City
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Foreign/Commodity Trading
1) The incumbent’s main duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
(a) provide clerical support to marketing staff by preparing Sales and Purchase contracts, full set of import/export shipping documents based on L/C, Certificate of Origin, Customs/Insurance declaration, Monthly delivery/sales reports, issue payment vouchers, etc (Number of Monthly average documentation is around 50-60).
(b) Correspond and arrange with suppliers, customers, overseas offices, and forwarding agents to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
(c) On behalf of marketing staff and guests, help to prepare business trip claims and make payment vouchers to settle corporate credit card transactions. Also handle related clerical duties like correspondence through e-mail/fax, filing, photocopying, etc.
2) Organization chart of Polyolefin Department
Commencement of employment : May
- Singaporean only
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level
- Min 2 years working experience in preparing import/export shipping
- Must have hands on L/C experience
- Able to work well as a team member
- Must be computer literate and able to use MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
*Pls note we are not looking at degree holder for this position.
9:00 ~ 5:45
Benefit will be disclosed during the interview
Please sign in.