Sales EngineerID:279963,000 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDWest
Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer
- Analyze project specifications, scope statements, drawings, and all contract documents needed to create a successful proposal.
- Accurately prepare and submit bid proposals/budgets in accordance with established deadlines.
- Conduct research into the design, operation or performance of robotic parts and systems.
- To provide technical support to production machine, design, programming, set-up, installation, calibration and troubleshooting.
- Ensure project is delivered according to schedule and specifications.
- On site commissioning, pre-FAT, FAT, SAT of automation line and systems.
- Co-ordinate with clients & sub-contractors for technical / contract / admin activities.
- Maintain all site recordings, conduct tests, site measurements and claims against work done.
- Reporting to the project Manager & other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Any other assignment delegated by the company.
- Positive interest or have relevant sales experiences in F&B or kitchen equipment industry.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in relevant discipline, expertise in Robotic Programming & Automation.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of relevant working experience in the related field (industrial dishwasher / robotic /water treatment equipment.)
- Strong customer communication skills and verbal / written communication skills required.
- Able to work in team.
- Knowledge programming skills, PC networking, preferably in AutoCAD, Solidworks, C#, C
- Programming, HMI, Robot studio, PLC (Prologic Controlling) or Vision Robotic System.
- Must be able to plan, design, assembly, setup, program, perform FAT/SAT and commission a FULL automated Vision guided Robotic modular/ automated line solely.
9:00 ~ 18:00
- AL: 10 days increment 1 day/year
- ML: 14 days
- Variable bonus depending on company and individual performance
- Medical insurance
- No shuttle bus since the location is near MRT station(Clementi/ Bukit Batok).
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Education support
Please sign in.