This job is closed
Sales Account Manager (Life Sciences)ID:279874,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate)
Medical & Healthcare
- Responsible for achieving sales target and revenue growth of life-science/genomics research sector in Singapore
- Market and promote products and solution offered by the company to customers.
- Responsible for key account management and identification of new accounts.
- Act as the primary sales and accounts management professional and maintain close relationship with customers.
- Submit sales funnel reports and update CRM sales opportunities
- To work closely with company’s application specialists for technology transfer and application support to customers.
- Organize and conduct regular scientific seminars and workshop on for the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Medical Technology/Biotechnology/Molecular Cell Biology / Biochemistry / Genetics or other relevant qualifications
- Sales experience in clinical / life-science research sector is an added advantage
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills
- Team player, self-motivated, focused and creative
- Have a class 3 driving license (Own Car will be additional Allowance)
9:00 ~ 18:00
- Quarterly Incentive up to 20~30 % as Average
- Phone Provided
- Transportation Allowance
a. Own Car 700 SGD + 450 Claim
b. No Own Car 400 SGD + 380 Claim
- 14 days of Annual Leave (Maximum 21 days)
- 14 days of Medical Leave
- Medical Private Insurance
- 400 SGD Medical Benefit