【料理教室】セールス・マーケティングコンサルタントID:278053,600 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCentral
9:30 ~ 18:30
Advertisement sales junior (Japanese language)ID:274513,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
- Develop new client and maintain existing client
- Hearing how do the client want them to publish
- Proposal combining WEB media, catalog · poster, event planning etc.
AL : 14 days
ML : 14 days
Medical claim up to $350 / year
BV:up to Company & individual performance
Key Accounts Manager (Sales)ID:278163,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCentral
Meeting Sales Goals ,Target, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs
Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects for both B2B and B2C, and evaluating their position in the industry
Sales of products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance on industry activities
Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Analyse marketing information on competitive products, including pricing and promotions
Ensuring timely collection of payments due
- AL (14 days)
- Sales commission
( Min $500 , Max $3,000)
- Mobile Phone is provided
- Parking place is provided
Sales ExecutiveID:274222,600 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDCentral, City
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Product Specialist, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Other(Sales)
- Promote Plastics Resin products to clients in Singapore and SEA countries.
- Make estimation and plan how to deliver it to clients.
- Explain and present products to clients.
- Handling clients and maintaining relationship.
- Looking out for new clients.
- Travelling out to SEA country for at least once every month.
- Variable Bonus (1-2 months)
- AL (7 days at 1st year, 14 days at 2nd year)
- Transportation (claim basis)
Account ManagerID:275995,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentral
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
As an Account Manager, you will be driving sales, increase brand awareness, and grow revenues in a fast-paced
environment. You will actively build and manage a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities.
The Account Manager is a member of the Asia Pacific sales team, and reports to the Managing Director.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities in this role will be:
• Develop sales leads within Telecom partners, Technology companies.
• Provide consultative and discovery selling by positioning Global Internet services and SDWAN services;
• Support the regional sales plan for all services, identifying and closing new opportunities ;
• Understand and articulate company positioning, strategy and internet approach;
• Demonstrate a clear awareness the specific market pressures, trends and transitions;
• Succeed through working closely with a team of pre-sales Engineers and Technical leaders;
• Upsell the entire product portfolio to new and existing customers;
• Maintain a sales funnel report and quarterly sales forecasts.
Annual Leave: 22 days
Medical Leave: 14 days
Medical Expense Card (Cashless Service)
Dental Insurance 150 dollars per year
Please sign in.