This job is closed
Customer Support(Japanese Language)ID:276332,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDWest
Custmer Support/Service, Sales Coordinator, Other(Business Administration & Management)
- Support the sales team
- Handle tasks related to Customs
- Handle Import/export documentation
- To make the quotation
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation
- Report to Japan HQ by email
- Able to speak and write Japanese(N1-N2) is essential to liaise with native Japanese speaking colleagues and Japan HQ
- Working experience in Logistic industry will be an advantage
- Non experienced candidates may apply
- Willing to learn
- Candidate should have basic Microsoft skill and experience (Excel,Word)
- Good communication skill
8:00 ~ 17:45
- AL：9 days~（Add 1 day every year）
- Variable bonus
- Transport allowance (SGD60)
Shipping Coordinator ID:284101,900 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDWest, Central
General Affair/Admin, Other, Logistic Coordinator, Sales Coordinator
1. Coordinate & liaising with suppliers & forwarders on delivery schedules and ensure timely delivery of goods
2. Follow up closely with suppliers on backlog
3. Handling shipping documentation
4. Photocopying and scanning of documents
5. Other ad hoc duties
- AWS 1 month
- BV 1.5 months (Depends on company & individual performance)
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- Transport reimbursement & OT pay. (capped at $2,250 per month)
- $130 per month of recreation expenses
(Facial, Spa, Sport, mobie etc)
-Will be entitled to monthly transport reimbursement & OT pay.
Accounting support & Admin ExecutiveID:284062,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
General Affair/Admin, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Sales Coordinator
- Accounting support for manager & accounting staff
- To support admin task
- To support HR task
- other related tasks
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- Medical Allowance: $700/year
- Dental Allowance : $300/year
- Company Transport Pick-Up from Boon Lay MRT to Company (2 ways)
Senior Executive (Finance&Admin)ID:284053,200 SGD ~ 3,700 SGDWest
General Affair/Admin, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour Relation, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Other(Business Administration & Management)
1) Admin responsibility
• Coordinator for all company related events such as Health Screening, Staff Gathering, Company Anniversary, Year End Dinner, Company Trip etc.
• Assist and coordinate Company Meeting, HOD Monthly Meeting, MD Face-to-Face etc
• Manage activities such as
(i) flight, hotel booking & VISA
(iv) office stationeries
(v) pantry supplies
(vi) couriers services
(vii) mobile & network connection
• Administering of staff request such as purchase requisition, working overtime, etc
2) HR responsibility
Recruitment / Induction and On-Boarding / Resignation
• Administer in all documentation in terms of new hires, transfer, promotion and resignees.
• Coordinate with department managers for recruitment and source for suitable candidates for interview.
• Prepare necessary documentation and employee orientation for new joinee.
• Arranging exit interview and do a “de-kit” on last day of resignees.
• Administering leave application and attendance records in leave system.
• Submit leave claims such as NS Men Claims, Government Paid Leave.
• Ensure adherence to proper payroll practices, alignment to corporate and statutory requirements.
• Coordinate with service provider for monthly staff salary on Overtime/Meals Allowance/Leave matters etc.
• Coordinate with service provider for IR8E on Benefits/Vehicle mileage, etc.
Work Pass (EP/DP/WP)
• Familiarize with the application eligibility, terms and conditions for the various types of work passes with MOM.
• Handle work pass application, renewal and cancellation for foreign employees
• Assist in Expatriates Apartment and Vehicle Arrangement.
• Ensure the employee listing table is updated.
• Assist in staff insurance claims.
• Assist the Manager in yearly renewal process.
• Create and maintain employee records.
• Plan, administer and coordinate training activities including updating of training records, submitting of claims to statutory board such as WDA.
• Assist the Manager in Annual Performance Appraisal, Annual Increment and Bonuses Exercises.
• Maintain, review and ensure all internal controls procedures and policy, including handbooks are in place, and discuss ways to improve efficiency and update changes.
3) Facility responsibility
• Responsible for office maintenance (aircon, pest control, landscaping, assets such as water dispenser, shredder, printer, projectors, lighting, etc)
• Ensure whole company premise is clean, safe and in compliance with local statutory regulations, etc.
• Coordinate with outsourced vendors (cleaner and security guard) to ensure premise is in good working condition, ensuring facility safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Manage budget for facilities maintenance.
• Ensure monthly facility check is conducted to ensure premise is in good working condition.
4) Staff Claims
• Assist the Finance Group to ensure all staff claims relating to personnel details match to the amount claims with supporting receipts and relevant documents are attached.
• Verify claims and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
5) Compliance on Internal Control
• Assist the Department Manager to ensure complete compliance with company policies and procedures in relation to Head Office report submission (J-SOX, Internal Audit, Compliance Training, etc.).
• Assist to liaise with service providers to support company's business operation on compliance matter (ISO 9001:2015).
Annual General Meeting
• Provide administrative support such as coordinate meeting, documentation and filing for Company Annual General Meeting.
• Support in administrative filing of board resolutions.
-14 days of AL, with additional 1 day each year up to a maximum days of 21.
-1 month AWS + VB
-Company transport provided, Boon Lay, Jurong East, Woodlands, Yishun MRT
-$130 transport allowance for all staff
-Annual Health Screening
-No Cap for Medical Claims (only GP visit)
-No Cap for Dental Claims (only scaling polishing and filing)
-Annual Company Trip (free for staff, staff can bring 3 more family members at 50% discount)
Sales CoordinatorID:283782,000 SGD ~ 2,400 SGDWest
Other, Sales Coordinator, Other(Business Administration & Management)
• In house sales (Order entry, WEB maintenance, Quotation creation, Call in, Order Entry recheck)
• Coordinate sales activities and promotions to support Sales Reps activity.
• Establish, maintain, and develop business, social and civic relationships with customers to the objectives of maximum profitability
• Market research in the industry
• Help warehouse & delivery work when necessary
- AL: 14 days
- Transport allowance $100
- Shuttle bus to/from Boon Lay MRT Station
- Yearly bonus (Amount depending on performance)
- Annual performance review
- Mobile phone and PC provided (work-use only)