This job is closed
Project Coordinator/Engineer (2 vacancies)ID:276192,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, North, City
Custmer Support/Service, Project Engineer, Project Engineer, Service Engineer, Technical Support, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors), Manufacturing(Other), Trading Firm
• Oversee and manage all project installation and engineering works, personnel mobilization and job progress
• Co-ordinate with customers, consultants, main & sub-contractors and suppliers on all project implementation issues
• Manage all site activities, vendors and sub-contractors inclusive of project milestone to ensure prompt delivery
• Plan, supervise and control project operations including cost re-estimates, manpower planning, work schedule.
• Conduct regular safety checks to ensure all site activities are carried out in accordance to safety requirements and all workers comply with safety regulations
• Manage relationship with clients, consultants, and building owners
• Update and report all related operation issues on a monthly basis.
• ITC, Nitec, Diploma or Degree Electrical Engineering
• Knowledge in Uninterruptible Power Supplies or Standby Generators is highly preferred.
• Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives and foster customer relationship.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent customer orientation
• Good team player who is committed, result-oriented & assertive.
• Possess professional certification in Workplace Safety and Health highly preferred.
• Possess a valid Class 3 license
• Knowledge of general computer, hardware and software applications will be an added advantage
08:30 ~ 17:30
SGD 2,800 ~ SGD 3,500
AWS + VB (Company's Discretion)
Annual leave: 14 days
Transport Allowances (Cab reimbursement)
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Saturday 08:30 - 12:00
Depending on project requirement, might require to work on full Saturday, but time off will be given after 44 hours.