Regional Senior Sales Manager - Hotel industryID:273547,500 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDWest
Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Ensure that there is adequate coverage in the market place, generating leads and confirmed business to all Frasers Hospitality to achieve sales targets. Render Sales & Marketing support to pre-opening properties and existing properties as assigned
- Maintain responsibility for a designated portfolio of accounts and markets to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
- Provide timely information flows among properties and clients to ensure a great customer experience both internally and externally.
- Develop accounts from sales activities (telesales, sales blitz, sales calls, networking events trade shows etc.) and generate leads and bookings for properties.
- Acquire RFP and key accounts for the group for corporate and leisure segments.
- Establish and set up key corporate accounts in new properties assigned and assist in pre- opening sales activities and to ensure P&P standards are adhered to.
- Experience in hospitality corporate sales experience
- Exposure in Global sales will be an added advantage
- Diploma or Tertiary qualifications in hotel management preferred
- At least 5 years of sales & marketing experience in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in international hospitality chain is preferred
- Experience in pre-opening experiences across regions will be an added advantage
- Possess Strong leadership skills to drive the performance of sales team Focus and self starter
- Highly effective & ability to travel at short notice
- Strong communication and networking skills Literacy in software applications, preferably in travel and hospitality operating software
8:30 am ~ 6 pm
Please sign in.