Regional HR ManagerID:272965,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCity
Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour Relation, Organizational Development, Performance Management
Regional general HR Management for covering whole branches in South East Asia. ( Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysian & Singapore )
- This role is like big regional mother for each employee.
Manages and undertakes all HR activities including recruitment, on-boarding and integration, performance evaluation,, compensation, employee relations and so on.
【Recruitment / Staffing】
- Implement recruitment and placement program for all staff in the branches of recruitment, advertising, posting, screenings, interviewing and orientation
- Ensures all conflicts and pre-employment checks are completed
- Assists with the drafting of offer letters to ensure compliance with firm standard and applicable laws
- Ensures new employee orientation is conducted in accordance with firm standards, that necessary information is disseminated and required signatures are obtained
- Recruitment of the talents including mass recruitment
- Strengthening brand awareness through Career Fairs
- Makes SOPs, Policies and Regulations to meet day-to-day HR and operational needs
- Standardizes workflow of HR Practices by incorporating all Policies
- Periodic revises , enforces policies and SOP compliance
- Assists with all aspects of performance evaluation process for staff in all branches and reviews evaluations to ensure accuracy, consistency and appropriateness of the language
- Assists with the preparation of salary table
- Prepares and maintains position job descriptions
- Supports with implementation and administration of Firm benefit programs of Group Medical Benefits and General Insurance and Administration
- Claim Management
- Medical Benefit Program management
- Yearly Salary structures and review
- In-charge of overseeing monthly payroll
- Performs other duties and undertakes ad hoc projects as assigned
- At least 5 years HR role in IT MNC company.
- At least 5 years regional HR experience
- Has built start up company experience is BIG advantage
- Strong experience for hiring the IT talents
- A Solid understanding of the employment law & labor in Singapore and ASEAN.
- Able to take care of employee in all branches
- Ability to function as a hands-on practitioner: strong in all HR functional areas.
- High energy, self-motivated, result oriented.
- Confident manner, ability to establish credibility quickly.
9:00 ~ 18:00
To be confirmed.
Please sign in.