【日系最大手IT企業】ソリューション営業(Business Development )ID:270676,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCentral, East
Sales (Existing Client), Sales(Corporate)
Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications
- IT業界で５年以上のB to Bの営業経験がある方
9:00 ~ 18:00
Business Development Executive/ManagerID:293754,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentral, City
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Business Development, Sales(Corporate)
We're a technology-intensive trading company specializing in electronics and electric machinery for industrial applications.
We're looking for Business development due to expansion of our business (hunting sales role)
*This is a new position.
- Acquire/Develop new client base by cold calling/site visits/emailing
- Identify target customers, analyses their business needs and make a recommendation to meet their needs
- Sourcing, make proposals and responses to RFQ and etc to win profitable new business.
- Develop a business plan/recovery plan to ensure the sales target is achieved.
- Collaborate with respective principles to promote representing brands to new customers.
- To ensure the sales target for each representing brand is achieved.
- Meet monthly/quarterly sales target set by management
- Maintains strong customer relationship
- AWS: 1 month
- Variable bonus: (Up to 3 months)
- No Commission
- Business Trip Allowance
- Annual leave: For first-year 14 days
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Insurance Allowance
- Company Trip
Sales Engineer (Motion Control)ID:293783,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDNorth, East
Sales Engineer, Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Management, Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Other(Sales)
The company is a leading regional supplier of precision motion controls, mechanical drive components, precision heating, distributed control systems and precision force/torque measurement products and they are currently finding a replacement and will like to look for a sales engineer, to acquire new sales accountsMaintain and develop business relationships with existing and potential customers. Work with engineers on specifications for motion systems and liaise with customers on technical issues.
- Provide strategy & actions plan to increase the loyalty and sales
- Provide for sales quotas and performance objectives, accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness
- Monitors competition by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques and takes necessary action to replace them
- Evaluates sales potential and develops sales program (strategy & action plans) to increase the loyalty and sales for assigned territory
- Explore business opportunities and expand new customers for assigned territory
- Variable Bonus Payment (June & December each calendar year)
- Medical Expenses @ SGD500/year subject to SGD 30 per occasion (From Join Date)
- Dental reimbursement of SGD200/year
- AL: 14 working days/year with incremental 1 day a year from 2nd year of service onwards.
- ML: 14 days (Hospitalisation Leave in accordance with Singapore Labour Law @ 46 days if medical leave was consumed or @ 60 days if no medical leave taken)
Assistant Manager – LCD PANEL/ ELECTRICAL COMPONENTSID:287793,800 SGD ~ 4,800 SGDWest, Central
Sales Engineer, Web Marketing, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Foreign/Commodity Trading, Medical Representative, Other(Sales), Business/Corporate Planning, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics
They are Famous Japanese Electrical Company, looking for Assistant Manager to support the Manager.
• 70% Hunting, 30% Farming
• Organise discussion & recovery plan on the budget plan
• Obtain latest product / line-up information & demos from Japan HQ
• Obtain customer / market information in region of responsibility
• Map customers to product roadmap of SSC Strategy and Japan HQ
• Introduce Sharp latest technologies to relevant customers
• Arrange demos to individual / group customer (marketing event)
• Identify best strategy / business model for each customer / product
• Coordinate efforts with biz partners to realise business (based on business model)
• Track and facilitate customer project development
• Obtain / negotiate pricing with Japan HQ to win sales order
• Negotiate pricing with Customers to maintain profitability as set forth
• Gather latest updates information from customers and update GPSI system
• Plan buffer stock based on customer MP schedule and Sharp components supply
• Follow up and ensure payment as per customer credit ratings
• Update Project sheet / Sales Analysis Report / Sales Trips Report or any ad hoc report.
• Provide marketing report on market / product / country specific whenever deemed necessary.
• Delivery negotiation if customer facing delivery problems
• Regular meeting and planning with PSI group on delivery / demand input.
• Close communication within Sales & Marketing Dept. to ensure sales objective is met and sharing of marketing / customer information.
• Keep communication with AR (Accounts) to ensure payment delivery is being met and review on customer financial status regularly.
• Close interface with Customer Service team to ensure delivery commitment to customer and pull-in activities to increase sales.
• Interface with Technical Team to develop demo & jig / support product information / samples / communication with Japan engineers.
-Variable bonus – average 1-1.5 months
-Annual Leave – 17 days
-Medical Leave – 21 days
-Other benefits ; Medical Insurance, Dental, Annual Health Screening
Inside Sales Executive (Japanese Language)ID:291252,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
Custmer Support/Service, Shipment/Import & Export, Freight Forwarding, Logistic Coordinator, Sales (Insurance), Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Sales Coordinator
＊Coordinator for regional ocean cargo business
- Sharing information through Lotus Notes,
- Summarizing various results and creating reports
- Management of procurement: Maintenance and negotiation of freight rate from shipping line
- Management of sales plan: Preparation of RFQ, Preparation of quotation (Internal negotiation and pricing)
- Management of general job scope: FMC/AMS for US trade, AFR for JP trade, Agency agreement,
- Quality control for transportation
- Sales activities for Marine transportation business
- Planning and executing new ocean service
- Research on regulations on logistics companies in each country across the region
＊ Supporting role for Sales & Marketing Center
- Trace and compare regional business plan and actual
- Support sales activities
＊ General affair for Sales & Marketing Center
- Other administrative tasks (preparing various materials for meetings, arranging business trips etc.)
(up to 750SGD/per a year)
Please sign in.