This job is closed
【SNS MNC】クライアントサービスアソシエイトID:269833,600 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDEast
Custmer Support/Service, Sales (Existing Client), Sales(Corporate), Product Development/Marketing
希望入社日: 21 October 2019
8:00 ~ 17:00
■Working Day:月曜日~土曜日 (週休2日／シフト勤務)
■Work Time: 8:00-17:00 (日本のマーケット時間)
Inside Sales Executive (Japanese Speaking)ID:291252,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
Custmer Support/Service, Shipment/Import & Export, Freight Forwarding, Logistic Coordinator, Sales (Insurance), Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Sales Coordinator
＊Coordinator for regional ocean cargo business
- Sharing information through Lotus Notes,
- Summarizing various results and creating reports
- Management of procurement: Maintenance and negotiation of freight rate from shipping line
- Management of sales plan: Preparation of RFQ, Preparation of quotation (Internal negotiation and pricing)
- Management of general job scope: FMC/AMS for US trade, AFR for JP trade, Agency agreement,
- Quality control for transportation
- Sales activities for Marine transportation business
- Planning and executing new ocean service
- Research on regulations on logistics companies in each country across the region
＊ Supporting role for Sales & Marketing Center
- Trace and compare regional business plan and actual
- Support sales activities
＊ General affair for Sales & Marketing Center
- Other administrative tasks (preparing various materials for meetings, arranging business trips etc.)
(up to 750SGD/per a year)
Senior Sales Manager, Sea CargoID:291594,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDEast
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Management, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
This position shall report to General Manager, Forwarding & Sales. This position shall manage and lead the team towards
Company’s business expansion.
- To search and secure new customers, to maintain and develop business for existing customers, attend meeting with customers regularly, to coordinate and provide accurate sales leads to overseas counterparts and to support operation and sales activities, in order to achieve our sales target.
- Searching for new potential customers for Air & Sea Freight, Logistics and Warehouse, by visiting or phoning them to introduce our company and offer our services.
- Attending major sales inquiries, bidding rate inquiries, problem solving and providing solutions to existing customers.
- Sharing sales leads, rates and customer information to overseas counterparts, for effective and accurate sales approach to new and existing customers.
- Planning and preparing marketing tools, quotations and providing freight and logistical solutions to new and existing customers.
- Two way discussion with internal department heads and operation teams, for sharing marketing information, business strategy, reviewing business forecast, sharing competitor’s details or rates and customer’s feedbacks and requests, to analyse current business and marketing situation to meet customer needs.
- Attending sales visit to overseas customers, to show our commitment and sincerity to our service and develop new business with them.
- Weekly sales meeting to discuss on the forecast sales target and problem solving and issue with the oversea agent and O/F/AF and supplies costing.
- To support project cargo quotation and operations as well as overseas projects.
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave 14 Days
- Eldercare leave: (For parents or parents-in-law above age 67, 2 days paid Eldercare leave)
- Dental benefits $150
Assistant Manager - (Warehouse & Operation)-(Japanese Speaking)ID:291333,800 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
Shipment/Import & Export, Freight Forwarding, Logistic Coordinator, Sales (Insurance), Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
-Logistics warehouse Business for HP
-Oversees regional operations (Main and Biggest ; Singapore warehouse)
-1st point of escalation to customers’ issue
-Chair and attend internal / external meetings on new initiatives / KPI / operation related
-Establish/Support warehouse operation by using WMS, TMS and other tools (initial term)
-Assist department head in analysing reports to formulate business strategies
-Ensure staff compliance on workplace safety
-Work on solutions to increase work efficiency / productivity of department
-Control of staff works and overtime (including outsourcing staffs)
-Always look for opportunity to expand business share through building good rapport with customers
-Lead by example and be a role model to staff
-Create a harmonious working environment
-Take care of staff well-being
-Impart knowledge and groom staff
(up to 750SGD/per a year)
MARKETING EXECUTIVEID:290883,000 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDCentral, East, City
Web Marketing, Product Development/Marketing
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our marketing department.
We want to find the right person who is capable to provide creative ideas for us to achieve our short and
long term marketing goals in a fast paced and independent working environment. You will have
administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a Marketing Executive, you will have to understand our sales team and its trends in all stages. Your
insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This position gives you the flexibility to move around with some of our resources. If this is the right job for
you, it can help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing
strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in B2B hardware marketing and we promise that it
will be a fulfilling learning journey.
・Market/Product research and comparison
・Collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
・Perform market analysis and research on competition
・Create content to strengthen our online presence and B2B marketing to new/existing clients
・On hand to suggest and to contribute towards monthly eDM/sales kit designs
・Organize marketing events
・Conceptualize OEM product packaging, branding campaigns
・Prepare and present promotional presentations
・Help distribute marketing materials
・Work on content updates on the company website
・Constant product catalogue amendments/updates
・Work with plans for content release on Social Media Platform
・Assist to generate professional product photos (shooting & editing) for website and marketing use
・Assist video production (shooting, editing)
・Other projects as assigned
■Medical Leaves 14days
Monday- Friday 8.30am-6pm & Every Saturday 8.30am-1pm