Electronics EngineerID:268263,200 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
Electrical Engineer, Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer
Our Client is a Japanese electronics and automobile manufacturer. They are hiring for an Electronics Engineer to develop a new EndTester with an outsourcing house by Customer specification and requirement.
Reporting to: senior electronics engineer.
【What you will be working on】
- Verify/Approve newly developed components with a datasheet.
- Technical support to meet customers' requirements according to the capability of our company.
- Make Design For Manufacturing (DFM) of new project PCB/Electrical component assembly process
- Support factory production line, and analyse and propose countermeasures for final goods quality issue
【What they are looking for】
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in Electronic industry.
- Experience in using Multimeter and Oscilloscope is a MUST
- Background of Product PCBA design
- Ability to understand electrical circuits from schematic diagram
- Capability to review and analyse PCB Gerber data with CAM software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and Email.
- Able to work in a team environment and interface with all levels of the organization
- Experience with PCB bare board, Electrical component approval process
- Experience in the electrical industry with Troubleshooting Testing equipment or FCT
- Experience in designing/developing Full automation/Semi-automation machines
- Knowledge of IPC standards are advantages Knowledge of " PPAP and PSW " procedures
8:50 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual Performance)
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Meal Allowance SGD60/month
- Transportation Allowance (Reimbursement)
- Medical Insurance
Please sign in.