Marketing Executive (Japanese Language)ID:265613,000 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDWest
This company was established with the aim of providing high-quality semiconductor materials throughout the extensive S.E. Asian region.They have a big group in the world.
In Singapore, they have a factory for manufacturing their product. They are going to expand their business.
And this position is required to use Japanese because of their customer including Japanese firm.
• Provide customer support by visiting customer and providing information as and when required by customers.
• Liaise and work together with Technical Service team on technical presentation as and when required by customers.
• Plan and research on new business opportunities from existing customers or development of new customers and markets.
• Ensure evaluations of products by customer are done within the shortest possible time and follow up as and when needed.
• Liaise with customers pertaining to technical enquires, issues, improvement programs and feedback to resolve the issues and fulfill requirements promptly.
• Coordinate with inter-departments for action plans with reference to customers’ requirements and other matters.
• Coordinate with Tanaka Group of companies for customer requirements or Asean marketing requirements
• Translate internal Tanaka Japanese documents or internal meetings conducted in Japanese.
• Able to speak and write fluent Japanese Language at JLPT Level 2 to liaise with native Japanese clients.
• Having experience as a marketing or sales position.
• Knowledge in semiconductor assembly, electronics industries or its equivalent will be an added advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to travel occasionally when needed.
830am ~ 530pm
Variable Bonus (ave. 1 month)
Insurance, Medical Benefit, Dental Benefit
Transport Allowance (home to office)
Free Lunch at office
AL 8 days (1 day increase every year) ～16 days (staff class), ＋Special Leave(last year ＋3 days)
Please sign in.