This job is closed
Project Engineer(Senior Engineer)ID:256993,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGDWest
Circuit Design(Design/Implementation), Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Service Engineer, Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer, Design/Development, Facility Constructoion/Construction Management
Project: Railway Project in Singapore
The candidate will coordinate project elements and oversee Project Team and contractors to ensure that engineering projects are completed according to project plans and schedules, meets quality objectives and complies with safety standards. The responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Liaises with contractors for site delivery, installation and testing
- Co-ordinates with customers for on-site issues and management
- Assist in testing of industrial electrical equipment, such as transformer or switchgear
- Site preparation and worker control for daily work and projects
- Other ad-hoc duties when assigned
☆ Knowledge of over 22kV electrical system and safety activity(Knowledge of high-voltage, injection, insulation and other electrical tests)
☆ Preferably 1-2 years of relevant experience with site project management skill
☆ Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
☆ Must have a valid driving license and preferably with own transport
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to interpret electrical drawings and schematics accurately.
• Willing to hands-on, work irregular hours and travel overseas
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Project management and/or any electrical certificate such as Licensed Electrical Workers(LEW), Professional Engineer(PE)
8:10 ~ 17:30
Fixed monthly allowance of $130, AWS and variable bonus.
Other benefits are 11 days of AL with additional 1 day added from second year onwards until a capping of 15 days, on top of the public holidays, additional of about 4 days of off days, medical claims, dental claims and medical & term life insurance.