This job is closed
E-Commerce Marketing Assistant(Japanese language)ID:254863,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
Web Marketing, Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Advertisemnet/Promotion
The Marketing Assistant works closely with the E-Commerce Business Development Manager, Web Designers and IT team, to help to execute e-marketing programs that include E-mail, Website improvement, SEO or copy writing for web pages or products, along with day-to-day tasks such as implementation of site changes, product addition or order management of B-to-C E-Commerce stores that offer supplements or health products to consumers in Japan.
• Day-to-day e-commerce activities: edition/addition of products to stores, order management, work with other team members or IT team.
• Execution of email marketing: writing for emails, arrangement of promotion, execution of emails, using an email tools, etc.
• Copyrighting: writing product summary, promotional text or related content for web pages or products.
• Website improvement: executing of site improvement initiatives.
• Analytics and Reporting: Using Google Analytics to pull out data on weekly/monthly or ad-hoc basis to create regular reports or evaluate results of marketing initiatives.
• Affiliate Program activities: helping to execute tasks related to Affiliate Program managed by Affiliate Manager.
• Management of Freelance Copywriters: working as a liaison between internal team and Freelance copywriters
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
• Minimum JLPT N1, to liaise with our native Japanese associates and suppliers daily in Japan to produce written content for our websites, emails or other marketing activities targeting toward the Japanese market.
• Relevant experience in purchasing products online as a customer on PC and Mobile environments.
• Basic HTML/CSS and experience using online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, email tools are preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office Application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Google Apps).
8:00 ~ 17:00
Variable Bonus, AL(21 days), ML(14 days)