Travel Consultant (Japanese language)ID:225232,200 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDCity
Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Handle customer enquiries from walk-ins, emails, phone calls referrals etc.
- Plan and arrange for flights, hotels, rental cars, tours and any other travel related services
- Determine customers’ needs and preferences, such as fare and schedule information
- Determining costs and preparing quotations for sales
- Give related advice about local weather conditions, customs, attractions and visa requirement
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
- Booking of flights, hotel and providing any other travel related services and collect payment/fees
- Issuance of travel related documents
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Providing customer service from point of enquiry to traveling issues, complaints or refunds
- Opening / closing and general maintenance of retail store
- Meet profit and sales targets
- Preparation and submission of reports and other operational documents
- Administrative work relating to the sales (exchange orders, invoices etc
9:45-19:00 (DAILY) OFF DAY/REST DAY are ROSTERED based on the total number of SAT & SUN in a month. Sometimes may fall on weekend too.
- 1-2 years of similar experience with knowledge of airfares and reservations
- Japanese language Min N2 to communicate with native Japanese customer
- Knowledge and experience of Amadeus GDS system and/or Japan as a travel destination an advantage
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills in to liaise with clients and associates.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good working attitude and willing to work on some weekends.
- Self-motivated, proactive and energetic.
- Willing to travel on occasional tour-leading assignments
- Willing to work on some weekends and Public Holidays (5-day work week on Duty Roster)
9:45 ~ 19:00
- Bonus: Depends on company’s sales and Performance
- AL: 14 days then after 5th yr anniversary 16 days
- Birthday Holiday Leave, Eldercare Leave, Marriage Leave, Examination Leave, Bereavement Leave
- comprehensive insurance that includes: Life, Major Illness, Personal Accident, Hospitalisation & Surgical (PRIVATE HOSPITAL) and Major Medical Plan.
- Medical Benefit capped at SGD500 per FY ; Dental Benefit capped at SGD280 per FY
- We also reward staff with up to $300 Stay Healthy Benefit per year
- Sales Incentives, Incentive Trips and Performance Bonus
- Staff Discounts on all our Travel Products and Services for you and your family
Please sign in.