This job is closed
Service Engineer (Marine industry)ID:183863,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDWest
Service Engineer, Other(Mechanical) Engineer
- Dealing with Main Engine, Pump and Turbine.
- Servicing / Supervise overhauling of pump & turbine，
- Servicing / Supervise Main engine and other marine machinery on ocean-going vessels.
- Reporting to Japanese manager in English
- Attend vessels at anchorage, shipyard, OPL and overseas.
- Able to travel overseas at short notice - Knowledge of hot work & safety practice especially for shipyard.
- Risk management.
- Management maintenance staff.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision especially when overseas.
-Diploma / Certificate in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
-At least 4 to 5 years working experience as service engineer in marine industries.
(Sea-going experience on tankers will be an advantage).
-Ship Main Engine knowledge.
-Working experience at Ship yard will be advantage
-Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
-Posses shipyard safety pass.
-The person who can work for a long time.
8:30 ~ 17:30
- AWS : 1 month
- AL 14 days
- ML 14days
- VB (depends on company performance)
- OT Pay